The Ferrari F430 is an Italian supercar produced by Ferrari, which replaces the Ferrari 360. It consists of 4.3L V8 producing 473bhp, achieving 0-60 in 3.8 seconds and maxing out at 194mph. The Scuderia version has a higher output of 510bhp, with a top speed of 197mph.
The F430 was a supercar well respected amongst the trio and ended being purchased who James May, who regretted instantly due to the superior Ferrari 458 being released a year later.
The F430's body shell was later used in a revised version of the Lancia Stratos.
- In Series 6, Episode 8, Jeremy reviews the F430 and F430 Spider at the Top Gear Test Track, describing both cars as simply magnificent. Overall he states that the Coupe, would be preferred as it's less embarrassing. The Stig sets a lap in the Coupe of 1:22.9 and a lap in the convertible being only 0.3 of a second slower.
- In Clarkson: Heaven and Hell, Jeremy once again praises the F430 describing it as simply brilliant, before racing the Stig in F430, with Jeremy failing to keep up in the latest BMW M5.
- In Series 7, Episode 3, James uses the F430 Spider as his favourite supercar against Richard in the Pagani Zonda S and Jeremy in his Ford GT in a roadtrip across France.
- In Clarkson: Supercar Showdown, Jeremy pits the F430 Spider against his Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, with the Stig setting laps around Ascari in both. Surprising the Gallardo proves to be significantly faster than the F430, with Jeremy ultimately stating it was the Gallardo was a better supercar.
- In Series 11, Episode 1, Jeremy reviews the F430 Scuderia, which despite criticism, he describes as "the first proper and brilliant Ferrari" in years, due it's razor-sharp handling and psychopathic nature. Round the Top Gear Test Track, at the hands of The Stig, The Scuderia sets a lap time of 1:19.8.
- In Clarkson: Thriller, Jeremy compares the F430 Scuderia against the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, with the Stig setting laps in both. This time the Scuderia proved to be faster the Superleggera with Jeremy ultimately preferring it, due to it's significant step up from a regular F430.
- In Top Gear: Uncovered, during his passion for cars segment, Richard drove the F430 Scuderia 16M. He praised, it's razor-sharp handling and psychotic nature.
- In Series 15, Episode 6, Jeremy slammed the now "worthless F430" (due to the fact James owned one), in his review of the much better Ferrari 458 Italia.